STAMP PICO features an ultra-compact design with two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 microprocessors at 240MHz on a PCB as tiny and delicate as a postage stamp.
It is ideal for any space-constrained or battery-powered devices such as wearables, home automation, smart sensors, and other IoT devices.
- MULTIPLE STYLE: 5 options of installation, means endless possibilities! (SMT, DIP, flywire, Grove interface), with a high-temperature resistant plastic shell, 3D antenna and components can be better protected.
- LOW-CODE DEVELOPMENT: STAMP PICO supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; and fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms to quickly build various applications.
- HIGH INTEGRATION: STAMP PICO contains 5V->3.3V DC/DC design, GPIOx12, programmable RGB LED x1, button x1, finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- STRONG EXPANDABILITY: Easy access to M5Stack’s hardware and software ecology system: a wealth of sensors, actuators, functional modules, and accessories to choose from, Extremely fast adaptation.
- Chip-set: ESP32-PICO-D4 (2.4GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth dual mode)
- Support UIFlow graphical programming
- Support multiple installation style (SMT, DIP, fly-by-wire)
- Integrated programmable RGB LED and button
- Miniature in size
- Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring/Control
- Smart Home
- Color LED Control
- Fire/security intelligent integrated management
- Smart Card Terminal
- Wireless POS
- STAMP PICO adopts the most streamlined circuit design, so it does not include the program download circuit. Users can choose M5Stamp Pico DIY Kit to download the program.