Diodes Incorporated AP22653Q Precision-Adjustable Current-Limited Power Switches are optimized for applications that require precision current limiting or to provide up to 1.5A of continuous load current during heavy loads/short circuits. The AP22653Q Switches provide a programmable current-limit threshold between 125mA and 1735mA (typ) via an external resistor. Utilizing high current limit settings, a ±7% current limit accuracy is achieved. Rise and fall times are controlled to minimize current surges during turn on/off.
The AP22653Q provides a complete protection solution for applications subject to heavy capacitive loads and the prospect of short circuit, offering reverse current blocking and limiting, overcurrent, overtemperature, short-circuit protection, as well as controlled rise-time and under-voltage lockout functionality.
A 6ms de-glitch capability on the open-drain flag output prevents false overcurrent reporting and does not require any external components. The AP22653Q limits the output current to a safe level when the output current exceeds the current-limit threshold.
The Diodes Inc AP22653Q Precision-Adjustable Power Switches have a fast short-circuit response time for improved overall system robustness and are available in the SOT26 (Type A1) package.
- Up to 1.5A maximum load current
- Accurate adjustable current limit, 125mA to 1735mA
- ±7% Accurate adjustable current limit, 1.735A with RLIM = 15kΩ
- Constant-current version
- 5µs (Typ.) Fast short-circuit response time
- Reverse current blocking during shutdown and reverse current limiting during enable
- 3.0V to 5.5V Operating range
- Built-in soft-start with 0.5ms typical rise time
- Over-current, output over-voltage and thermal protection
- Fault report (FAULT) with blanking time
- 2kV HBM, 750V CDM ESD protection
- Enable active high
- SOT26 Package available in “green” molding compound (no Br, Sb)
- 16kV ESD protection per IEC61000-4-2 (with external capacitance)
- UL Recognized
- IEC60950-1 CB Scheme certified
- AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
- Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C ambient operating temperature range
- Device HBM ESD classification level H2
- Device CDM ESD classification level C3B
- Totally lead-free & fully RoHS compliant
- Halogen and antimony free, “green” device
more information: https://www.diodes.com/part/view/AP22653Q